Not Actual Size , Senior Writer
Not Actual Size is an independent, employee-owned agency. We help brands to listen, and use that intelligence to craft meaningful conversations.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Writer to join our in-house editorial team at NAS, working across a broad range of digital platforms and formats. The role involves researching, ideating, writing, editing and reviewing digital content. You’ll be a guardian of all things quality copy and standout storytelling across a variety of channels.
You’ll know how to: master a broad range of brand TOVs; speak to specific target audiences; improve engagement and reach; work collaboratively with design; create compelling social content that stops scrollers in their tracks. And you’ll be confident in sharing your knowledge and skills with clients and the wider team.
A smart Senior Writer with a minimum of 5 years of brand copywriting experience. You’ll know how to apply creative flair to push boundaries across different social channels and formats to create engaging copy people actually want to read.
- A naturally talented writer, known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- Able to rigorously apply brand TOV to your copywriting, and follow – as well as shape –brand guidelines
- Have an eye for detail and quality assurance
- Have an inherent interest in the beauty and personal care industries, and are skilled at scoping out trends and insights
- Have a passion for new product innovations and how these should be communicated to consumers
- Have a solid understanding of a broad range of social channels to create copy that considers and meets these requirements, as well as pushes boundaries
- A natural team player, willing to lead while valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confidently driving conversations around editorial quality and constructively challenging briefs and feedback
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense editorial advice along the way to clients and team members
- Proactive in ensuring all streams of work are pursued and driven forward
- A direct and clear communicator – whether updating a client, presenting ideas or briefing internal teams
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity
- A sideways-thinker; thinking outside the box to discover new ideas and perspectives
A little more about us
(Normally) based in a beautiful townhouse office in the heart of Smithfield, we are a tight-knit, growing team, finding big meaning in small things for global brands such as Unilever, Luxottica and LVMH.
Our community is built on our values, of which we embody every day:
- Immerse: To do a good job we need to truly immerse ourselves in our clients’ world
- Energy: We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are optimistic and solutions-focused – the people you look forward to meeting with
- Rigour: We obsess about the details, from the initial brief to the execution. We leave no stone unturned
- Open: We have a candid approach in how we see problems and discuss solutions. We are transparent and accountable
- Care: We care about what we do and the impact we have. From delivering the best work to making sure our work is ethical and responsible
Company benefits include 25 days holiday, Vitality healthcare and NEST pension. Flexible and remote working is of course possible and encouraged.
We embrace diversity and highly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
Please click APPLY NOW and send your CV and a cover letter.