Not Actual Size, Writer
Not Actual Size is an independent, employee-owned agency. We help brands to listen, and use that intelligence to craft meaningful conversations.
About the role
We’re looking for a Writer to join our in-house editorial team at NAS, working predominantly across social media content. The role involves ideating and writing a broad range of social posts, as well as writing for multiple digital platforms, with a focus on high-quality copy and standout storytelling.
You’ll work across a variety of social channels and formats, juggling different TOVs, deadlines and brand objectives.
A mid-level writer with a minimum of 2 years’ brand copywriting experience. You’ll know how to create best-in-class, ‘always on’ brand editorial that truly stands out.
- A naturally talented writer, known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- Able to rigorously apply brand TOV to your copywriting, and follow brand guidelines
- Have an eye for detail and quality assurance
- Have an inherent interest in the beauty and personal care industries, and are skilled at scoping out trends and insights
- Have a passion for new product innovations and how these should be communicated to consumers.
- Have a solid understanding of a broad range of social channels to create copy that considers and meets these requirements
- A natural team player, valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense editorial advice along the way to clients and team members
- Proactive in ensuring all streams of work are pursued and driven forward
A little more about us
Based in a beautiful townhouse office in the heart of Smithfield, we are a tight-knit, growing team, finding big meaning in small things for global brands such as Unilever, Luxottica and LVMH.
Our community is built on our values, of which we embody every day:
- Immerse: To do a good job we need to truly immerse ourselves in our clients’ world
- Energy: We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are optimistic and solutions-focused – the people you look forward to meeting with
- Rigour: We obsess about the details, from the initial brief to the execution. We leave no stone unturned
- Open: We have a candid approach in how we see problems and discuss solutions. We are transparent and accountable
- Care: We care about what we do and the impact we have. From delivering the best work to making sure our work is ethical and responsible
Company benefits include 25 days holiday, Vitality healthcare and NEST pension. Flexible and remote working is of course possible and encouraged.
We embrace diversity and highly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
Please click APPLY NOW and send your CV and a cover letter.