Grazia, Senior Editor
The Senior Editor for Grazia will be working with the Editor and Digital Director in all areas of idea generation for the brand including themed issues, campaigns, brand extensions, digital projects and development - and acting as one of the key ambassadors of the Grazia brand internally and externally to consumers and clients.
The overall aim of the role is to maintain brand’s competitive advantage in the market with direct specific responsibility for successfully executing existing brand extensions (e.g. @thejuggleuk, Grazia Life Advice podcast & Grazia book club) as well as creating new opportunities.
- Successfully executing Grazia’s existing brand extensions – and creating new opportunities where applicable.
- Commissioning, editing, writing and approving copy for The Juggle parenting community, book club
- Liaising with Digital Director and Assistant Editor to ensure targets for The Juggle content are on target.
- Running forward planning meetings for brand extensions
- Attending daily conference, cover meetings, commercial brainstorms and any others required.
- Managing the successful implementation of all brand extensions; e.g, podcast, book club, OnBoard
- Spotting the right kind of PR opportunities to heighten the profile of the brand in all areas.
- Serving as an ambassador for the brand; pitching in client meetings as well as hosting physical and virtual consumer-facing events.
- Liaising with the commercial team to respond to briefs as well as generating proactive ideas they can take out.
- Understand the employee handbook and procedures fully; help train all writers and encourage all staff to achieve highest possible standards of work. Ensuring that good office practice is maintained at all times.
- Deputising for the Editor and Digital Director where relevant.
To apply please visit our site.
Closing date: 23rd July 2021