Eliza, Fashion Editor
Eliza is an exciting new start-up publication that offers a fashion, beauty and lifestyle shopping companion for the mass market.
Eliza is aimed at women 25+ and will showcase the best new products on the high street, offer first-class fashion and beauty advice and inspiration, while informing our audience how to shop more sustainably
We are looking for an experienced digital-first fashion editor to join our team as we build Eliza out across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate must be as skilled at finding original and exciting fashion stories as they are writing engaging headlines, styling first-class shoots and representing Eliza at industry events.
This candidate will deliver well-reported, trustworthy, authoritative and inspirational content via daily posts, features, videos and photoshoots.
- Lead the fashion team and oversee all fashion and shopping content across the website, social channels and forthcoming brand extensions.
- Create content that speaks to multiple audiences in numerous formats
- To be up to date with all relevant collections, trends, industry news, securing regular exclusives
- Run the editorial calendar and manage editorial output within the team
- Meet audience growth, traffic and affiliate revenue KPIS as set by the editor/publisher
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO
- Commission freelance writers and columnists
- Ensure all Eliza content is inclusive
- A minimum of five years’ experience on a fashion desk
- Demonstrable experience working within the fashion industry with an extensive archive of relevant creative contacts from PRs to influencer talent.
- Ability and willingness to be in front of camera, styling and presenting fashion video content
- Understanding of ecommerce, SEO and audience development strategies
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the energy and passion to take our fashion content out to a mass market audience and bring it to life in multiple formats across our growing portfolio of platforms.
We are committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
We are Disability Confident Committed. Please let us know if you require any recruitment documentation in other formats or if you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process. Please be assured that any such information will be held separately to your recruitment application and will not be considered as part of the selection process.