Real Response Media, Journalists
North London-based publishing company Real Response Media is seeking talented journalists.
The company publishes B2B and B2C cruise and aviation print titles, websites, newsletters and digital publications.
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, hard-working and looking to kickstart their career. This is an excellent opportunity for graduates or second jobbers hoping to gain plenty of new skills, hone their writing talent across in-house and native content and work with a lively and dedicated team.
As well as an interest in travel, applicants must also be passionate about both digital and print journalism, and equally enthusiastic about social media.
- To research and write features and news stories for both digital and print formats
- To produce content for and update B2B and/or B2C websites
- To run social media accounts and use Google analytics to report on website traffic and trends
- To assist with and take responsibility for some digital publication projects
- To promote and represent Real Response Media and its affiliated brands at events and trade shows.
- To assist the editor with production tasks and subbing and proofreading when necessary
- To attend company award ceremonies and events when necessary
- To write sponsored content for multiple major cruise lines and tourist boards
- To attend regular client meetings
Salary: Up to £23k p/a
Location: North London; this is an office-based role with some home working opportunities.
Desirable: Journalism qualification
How to apply:
Please send your CV, two examples of your work and a covering letter stating why you are the right candidate