8 Month Fixed Term Contract
The EMEA Integrated Marketing team leads the process of developing RFP responses from end to end, ensuring that they're not only delivered on time and on budget for our EMEA clients but that they also promote our clients' businesses and lead to long term partnerships with The Wall Street Journal and Barron's Group.
Based in the London office, the EMEA Integrated Marketing team generates the starting points of our award-winning custom content programs and partnerships for our EMEA based clients. Our Integrated Marketing approach is focused on understanding client goals, assembling internal teams of specialists, and leading the response process while asking questions such as what is the problem we're solving?, how are we going to report success?, and what market intelligence can we ground our strategy in?
This role in the EMEA Integrated Marketing team requires a passion for media, an editorial mindset, and a high standard for visual presentations, a working understanding of the media and advertising landscape and an ability to translate data and insights into compelling and engaging advertising and branded content programs. You will report to the Head of Integrated Marketing, EMEA.
- Pitch and proposal work in response to RFPs needs and competitively communicates the value of The Wall Street Journal & Barron's Group media offerings
- Develop a broad understanding of all The Wall Street Journal & Barron's Group media ad products and creative capabilities
- Develop and articulate creative marketing programs in many forms, including written creative proposals and visually-motivated pitch decks (often in collaboration with other disciplines such as The Trust, Events, etc. )
- Use research and data to share insights and support value propositions for client pitches and proposals
- Work with and collaborate with other relevant areas of the organization to develop pitches and integrated programs; including Sales, Product Marketing, The Trust, Ad Operations & Planning, Research, Events, etc.
- Communicate proposal and program status to all essential parties - including the broader Integrated Marketing team
Skills & Interests
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- An effective communicator; Google Suite and design skills a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving, resourcefulness and critical thinking skills
- Curiosity in an environment of constant learning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- B.A. or B.S. (or equivalent experience), ideally 3+ years of cross-platform Marketing experience, preferably within publishing and/or digital advertising environment; previous experience in tech, media & telco categories a plus
- A growing understanding of the current social, branded content, digital, mobile, and tablet landscapes
- A foundational understanding of an ad sales, planning, and account management environment
- B2B experience a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 26396