TATLER, Designer (12 mo. FTC)
Tatler is looking for a talented and motivated Designer to deliver high-quality creative work across main book and supplements.
The successful candidate must be articulate, self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects independently. They will work closely with the Creative Director and senior editors to ensure that the highest quality of creative output is achieved and deadlines are met.
Please note that this a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Creative Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring Tatler supplements are designed to the highest standard and reflect the design of the main book.
- Support the Creative Director in design and art desk duties including designing pages, checking proofs, liaising with the production department to ensure production schedules are adhered to
- Working closely with the editor of each supplement on the design of pages
- Attending shoots for supplements and maximising assets generated at each shoot for use in both print and digital media
- Working closing with digital team to creating assets such for social media to promote each supplement across all Tatler channels
- Proficient in Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience working on a leading magazine as an innovative, hands-on designer at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of magazine design, photography and typography, as well as a passion for the industry
- An established network of connections with top-end photographers, stylists and illustrators
- Extremely well organised and able to manage multiple features across different issues simultaneously
Click 'APPLY' now.