TATLER, Editorial Assistant (12 mo. FTC)
Tatler is looking for a highly-efficient, well-organised and enthusiastic Editorial Assistant to join its busy team.
Collaborating closely with senior members of the team, the editorial assistant will write copy, research and offer editorial support across all Tatler platforms.
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the editorial team in defining a strong, multimedia editorial offering for Tatler
- The ability to research and transcribe interviews, as well as write and edit short copy
- Keep abreast of global and local events, forthcoming projects and new talent
- Assist the Executive & Managing Editor with the daily running of the editorial department
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Above all, a calm attitude and a can-do mentality
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and prioritise appropriately to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of global fashion, cultural trends and social movements, and the ability to harness their editorial instinct to generate content appropriate for Tatler
Click 'APPLY' now.