TATLER, Features Associate (12 mo. FTC)
Tatler is looking for a talented Features Associate to join it’s busy editorial team.
Collaborating closely with senior editors, the Features Associate will commission, edit and write copy and will have a good knowledge of the Tatler world. He / she will manage the copy flow for Tatler supplements throughout the year.
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Features Director and Features Editor with commissioning, writing and editing copy
- Working closely with supplement editors to ensure copy is filed on time and to the highest standard
- Writing weekly features for Tatler.com
- Editing and proofreading all pages before they go to press
- Helping to manage the copy flow and production schedule of supplements
- Working efficiently and independently to meet weekly and month production deadlines
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work flows simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to seek out scoops and develop them for Tatler
Click 'APPLY' now.