TATLER, Features Editor
Tatler is looking for a Features Editor to join its busy Features team.
We are looking for a sharp, confident and curious writer who is also a rigorous commissioning editor; someone who is full of ideas, has a wide network of contacts, is willing to work hard and has a good knowledge of the Tatler world.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating ideas for features
- Commissioning articles from freelance and in-house writers, managing them to ensure a smooth copy workflow
- Keeping abreast of culture and forthcoming projects that might be relevant to Tatler
- Writing for the magazine – print and online – as required
- Understanding and complying with media law and industry ethical guidelines
- Proofreading and editing all pages before they go to press
- Building strong relationships with key industry contacts
- Working closely with the digital team to plan, write and upload daily online content, as well as social-media content
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Good general and current-affairs knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great planning and organisational skills – making sure that all copy is filed on time is a must
- Previous proven experience working on a busy Features desk is essential
Click 'APPLY' now.