Dirt & Glory Media, Social Media Creative
Are you a creative and well-organised person with a passion for both social media and long form writing about lifestyle and healthcare. If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Dirt & Glory Media is looking for a full time Social Media Creative to help support the day-to-day running across several accounts, from the world’s first on-demand TV service devoted to the royals called True Royalty TV to established healthcare brand Nutricia.
This opportunity would suit someone with previous experience managing social accounts as well as writing for newspapers, magazines or digital publications.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a natural self starter. Organised, flexible and in their element driving engagement and community growth across social media each day. You should be brimming with ideas for creative social treatments and ideas to grow audiences and deliver results.
Who are Dirt & Glory Media?
We’re a small, friendly team based at Somerset House, offering a flexible working environment for our staff, at home or working remotely. We want our team to strike the right balance that works for them and enables them to do fantastic work. For the last 6 years, Dirt & Glory Media has been at the forefront of modern communications, helping brands old and new differentiate through our editorial approach.
We believe that every brand is a magazine waiting to happen and we love delivering innovative, exciting and forward thinking concepts to our clients. We invest in our people and we want to help you grow your portfolio, learn new skills and advance your career.
What will you be doing?
- You will work alongside a small team of creatives to deliver social media content and editorial across accounts.
- Use scheduling tools like Tweetdeck and Facebook Creator Studio to schedule content.
- Write brilliant social and editorial copy and use analytics to make sure it performs well.
- Assist with creative briefs and work alongside designers to create visual content.
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience managing social media accounts. This can be professional or personal. Whether you’ve helped establish a profile for a club or society, or you’ve made your cat an Instagram sensation, we want to hear from you about how you grew your platform.
- Basic knowledge of scheduling tools (Tweetdeck, Facebook Creator Studio etc.) and social analytic tools.
- A passion for social media particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Above all, we are interested in what you want to do next, rather than what you’ve done before. We want to meet someone who is willing to develop and learn new skills.