At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as and Homes and Style Assistant within our Homes team to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be involved in:
- Competitor research and sourcing tearsheets for inspiration and moodboards for creative presentations and planning meetings for both editorial and brand partnership/licensing.
- Generating editorial ideas for stories and shopping pages and executing them under the direction of the Group Style and Homes Directors
- Calling in images and products to support other members of the team with editorial stories
- General office/administrative support including: keeping homes and gardens tracker up to date, processing invoices, detailing costs and all elements of shoot organisation including:
- Sourcing and ordering up merchandise to be photographed
- Booking couriers to transport merchandise to and from shoots/locations
- Supporting the team in all areas of admin associated with shoots
- Assisting on shoots as and when required - overseeing refreshments, organising lunches, packing props and organising couriers
- Co-ordinating reader offers, competitions and discounts
- Keeping the cupboard tidy
The role is fast-paced and hands-on and ideal for someone that has an interest in household products and appliances.
- Someone with a proven interest and passion for interiors, style and design and a keen eye on developments in this area
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Visual skills, an eye for detail, design and colour, plus basic writing skills
- An understanding of the opportunities for multi-platform content and the ability to switch effortlessly between different platform
- Someone with a highly collaborative, can-do and flexible attitude with good communication and listening skills who will work well within the entire homes hub
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.