Barron's Wealth & Asset Management Group hosts a series of national, regional, and international invitation-only summits to recognize the achievements of the most successful and influential financial advisors in the wealth management industry. The summits are an excellent opportunity for elite financial advisors from across the industry to meet and discuss the latest innovations in the wealth services field, developments in the global economy, and strategies for personal and professional growth.
The Client Engagement Coordinator must combine an aptitude and attitude of willingness to serve and ability to interact with clients, as well as a skill set tending toward quality control and accuracy. Reporting to the Associate Director, Wealth Management & Advisor Memberships, the Client Engagement Coordinator will represent the Barron's brand and be a key contributor to the client experience leading up to and in attendance at Barron's conferences. The candidate will need to be proficient and knowledgeable in all aspects of the benefits attendees receive, and be able to clearly communicate those details to clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Compile invitation lists from Advisor Database and key clients for all Advisor Summits and Regional events
- Maintain the advisor database for accuracy and efficient use
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to coordinate delivery of conference and event information to attendees
- Copywrite emails to attendees to communicate pertinent information they need to attend or view a Barron's conference
- Manage the attendee experience pre-event, on-site and post-conference
- Manage all aspects of pre-event and on-site registration at Advisor Summits and Regional events
- Manage all conference inquiries (website, email and phone) and filter to correct department
- Provide information and support to attendees as it relates to Advisor Summits, Regional events (digital and in-person) Advisor Rankings
- Assist with client relationship management, along with collecting assets from our partners, tracking deliverables and invoicing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong Customer Relation skills
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to find inefficiencies and new ways to innovate
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; copywriting experience preferred, but not required
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and function efficiently with very tight deadlines
- Ability to travel
- Previous experience in events and Cvent technology is preferred, but not required
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - BARRON'S
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 26398