Build your Editorial career in a company with a strong heritage of success
Are you looking for a company that has a proven track record of success and allows you to grow authentically?
Haymarket Media Group is a global media, data information and analytics company. Our purpose is to create trusted, premium specialist media brands that build powerful communities and drive valuable conversations.
Haymarket Business Media is looking for a Senior Digital Reporter to work on our newest brand launch, Performance Marketing World (PMW).
We are looking for a Senior Digital Reporter to lead news coverage, case studies and features online. This role will also be responsible for our social media channels, and initiating new formats of content for the website such as videos and podcasts.
An understanding of Performance Marketing or a proven interest in the area is desirable, but is not as important to the role as curiosity and a willingness to become knowledgeable about the subject matter.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Writing relevant, timely news articles
- Respecting deadlines, briefs and house style
- Checking facts to ensure accuracy
- Taking a leading role in collation and distribution of daily and weekly bulletins
- Supporting the editor in commissioning features from contributors and industry sources
- Managing Performance Marketing World’s social media pages to drive engagement
- Maintaining a strong focus on analytics to understand which content is most highly valued by our audience
- Team player mindset
- Bright spark and proactive
- Excellent ability to build and nurture industry relationships
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- An interest in and experience of data journalism and infographics
- Good understanding of media law
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills and the ability to juggle deadlines and priorities
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. Haymarket is a media, information and data business, we use our expertise in media and information to inspire, inform and empower our clients, audiences and communities. We are a socially and environmentally responsible business. As we serve our audiences, clients and communities, we are committed to driving the meaningful change necessary to build a better world. The principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, responsibility and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
We’re hard-wired to produce remarkable content for our audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our conveniently located Twickenham HQ is home to around 600 employees with a vast array of careers from journalism, video, marketing, sales and events to technology, digital development and product management.
As well as being the home of English rugby, Twickenham has the benefit of being less than 30 minutes from central London but also enjoying its riverside location, proximity to Richmond Park and a buzzing social scene.
With flexible hours, great brands, and a modern open plan environment, we attract great people. There’s time for you to get involved in our extra-curricular activities too; from volunteering with our charity partners, going for a lunch-time riverside run, cycling around Richmond Park or after work fun!
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We nurture, support and reward our talent. We offer a market-leading benefits programme, tailored to individual needs and preferences. The range of benefits are vast and include a generous pension plan, life assurance, up to 30 days holiday and a fabulous income protection policy. Oh, and our annual employee party is pretty special too!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Flexible working schedule (core hours from 11-3)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Health Cash Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
We want to support our people to balance their personal and professional lives and we believe our range of benefits encourages this. We feel that nothing beats face-time with our colleagues and we’ve therefore adopted a blended working model where full time employees can expect to spend 3 days of their week in the office and the other 2 working at a location of their choice.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding and exciting place to work.