Mansion Global, the premier destination for news, analysis and trend stories on the luxury residential market worldwide, is seeking a digital editor to join our team as we expand and innovate how we tell stories online.
We are looking for an innovative mind who understands the new ways readers are consuming news, as well as the journalistic and technological reasons that help stories thrive on various platforms. This editor will help lead a top-notch team responsible for the creation of engaging and visually rich journalism across our homepage, and distribution channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Google Web stories. This journalist will work directly and collaboratively with editorial, design, photography, video, product, and audience teams in Barron's Group to produce smart, visually driven content with a goal of growing our readership and influence.
Real estate by nature lends itself to visual storytelling. The candidate will work closely with the editorial team on creating content that speaks to Mansion Global's vast audience. Whether it's a feature on a mansion newly listed property in California, a celebrity's home purchase in London or deep dive into trending design or architecture.
The editor will report to Mansion Global's editor in chief and will assign, direct, and collaborate with another digital producer on the team-while ensuring quality and ethical standards in a fast-paced news environment.
- Strong editorial judgment and attention to detail and accuracy in your reporting and editing.
- A proven record of growing audiences across a variety of platforms and mediums using analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and other relevant software and platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams and disciplines.
- Proficiency with programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or relevant tools a plus.
- Familiarity editing with Adobe Premiere and creating professional graphics utilizing After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Animation skills are a plus.
- The ability to contribute to efforts associated with the day-to-day publishing of visual content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Experience as a photo editor, video or multimedia producer is helpful
- Experience in covering real estate and/or business is a plus
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio of their work.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - MANSION GLOBAL
Job Category: News/Editorial Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 26748