We have an excellent opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join this friendly B2B publisher in London and work across their print and online publications. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be the primary contact for their customers, suppliers, and for internal communication with the editorial, digital, events, marketing and sales teams. This is a great role for a candidate with some print production experience managing schedules on time and to quality. This is full permanent time which will start remotely but with some remote working once restrictions are lifted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the artwork schedule through the production process, to time and quality
- Ensure artwork and inserts are supplied on time, to specification
- Oversee the creation and sign off of flat-plans and monitor artwork, briefs, checking images, pictures and logos
- Manage suppliers, getting prices for print orders
What you’ll have:
- Print production/supplier management experience from a publishing house or design studio
- Experienced administrator with proven track record managing projects, schedules and multiple deadlines
- Stakeholder management experience with evidence of ensuring processes are followed and deadlines are hit
- Solid communication skills with a flexible, creative and solution-focussed approach
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at Atwood Tate
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.