Haymarket is a successful international specialist media company. We have over 60 market-leading brands in the consumer and B2B markets across the UK, US, Asia, India and Germany, connecting people and communities across digital, print, festivals, awards, conferences, and exhibitions.
Partnerships Bulletin, P3 Bulletin and Projects Bulletin are the only business-to-business information and data providers focused exclusively on public-private partnership projects in infrastructure around the world.
Partnerships Bulletin and P3 Bulletin provide daily news as well as quarterly magazines giving those working in the marketplace the latest information and insight into the sector, while Projects Bulletin tracks all the latest deals and project progression.
Alongside daily news, monthly magazines and regular online analysis and industry commentary, we also publish longer, in-depth reports into particular sectors of the industry, such as higher education, the Net Zero agenda and contract expiry. These reports bring together analysis from our database with industry expertise and views to drill down into the specific sector.
Having been recently acquired by Haymarket Business Media, we are building for growth and are looking to develop and expand our current operations.
- Daily news gathering and writing – researching and writing on-diary and off-diary news stories for our daily e-news bulletins for both Partnerships Bulletin and P3 Bulletin
- A focus on being the first with the news and consistently breaking news stories ahead of the competition
- Covering news and features across the world to produce content for our two brands: P3 Bulletin covering the Americas, and Partnerships Bulletin focused on Europe, Asia, Asia Pac and Africa
- Cultivating and maintaining a strong contacts list that will enable you to produce exclusive content and breaking news stories
- Researching and writing news analysis and feature articles, bringing together a wide range of industry views to inform the content
- Creating and developing feature article ideas
- Proofreading news and feature articles
- Using information contained in our database to produce long-form reports on particular sectors within the industry, offering detailed analysis of the statistics supported by expert commentary
- Covering industry events, writing news and feature articles
- Hosting/chairing panel sessions, Q&As, roundtables at Partnerships/P3 Bulletin events
- Some international travel, both to develop editorial content and to support events. Travel will particularly be required between the UK and the US.
- Strong sense of news and recognising what makes a good story
- Ability to write at speed and with accuracy, with an eye for detail in how articles are put together
- A desire to meet new people and develop a strong contacts list; confidence and the ability to generate a rapport when speaking to senior directors at major companies
- Willingness to work across a range of areas within a small team
- Brings an analytical approach to writing longer form articles
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. Haymarket is a media, information and data business, we use our expertise in media and information to inspire, inform and empower our clients, audiences and communities. We are a socially and environmentally responsible business. As we serve our audiences, clients and communities, we are committed to driving the meaningful change necessary to build a better world. The principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, responsibility and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
We’re hard-wired to produce remarkable content for our audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow.
Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our conveniently located Twickenham HQ is home to around 600 employees with a vast array of careers from journalism, video, marketing, sales and events to technology, digital development and product management.
As well as being the home of english rugby, Twickenham has the benefit of being less than 30 minutes from central London but also enjoying its riverside location, proximity to Richmond Park and a buzzing social scene.
With flexible hours, great brands, and a modern open plan environment, we attract great people. There’s time for you to get involved in our extra curricular activities too; from volunteering with our charity partners, going for a lunch-time riverside run, cycling around Richmond Park or after work fun!
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We nurture, support and reward our talent. We offer a market-leading benefits programme, tailored to
individual needs and preferences. The range of benefits are vast and include a generous pension plan, life assurance, up to 30 days holiday and a fabulous income protection policy. Oh, and our annual employee party is pretty special too!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Flexible working schedule (core hours from 11-3)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Health Cash Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
We want to support our people to balance their personal and professional lives and we believe our range of benefits encourages this. We feel that nothing beats face-time with our colleagues and we’ve therefore adopted a blended working model where full time employees can expect to spend 3 days of their week in the office and the other 2 working at a location of their choice.
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed
regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding and exciting place to work.