We are looking for an Online Editor (Maternity Cover) on Psychologies, the UK's leading emotional wellbeing brand.
- Are you focused on creating trusted content to deliver audience growth and engagement ?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team to build a brand?
- Are you focused on performance analytics to inform content strategy?
- Do you understand the women's emotional wellbeing or health market?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating original content, re-purposing magazine content and optimising existing website content for psychologies.co.uk
- Creating social media content, including video, and managing e-newsletters
- Commissioning, editing, designing and uploading workbooks and video package for monthly coaching programme from expert coaches
- Managing podcasts (preferably narrating, recording, editing and uploading)
- Monitoring and reporting results
Based working from home, this is an exciting opportunity which would suit a highly driven individual with a track record of creating trusted content in the women's emotional wellbeing or health sectors and growing audience reach and engagement.
If this sounds like you then click APPLY NOW and email us your CV.