Reporting into the Director of Performance, the Campaign Performance Lead will be responsible for leading a small team managing the branded content performance strategy and campaign execution for the TMT sector. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong attention to detail. The Performance Lead will partner with the Trust Creative & Editorial, Account Management, Sales, Planning and Marketing teams to ensure campaign success, client satisfaction and to help drive renewal conversations. This role requires clear and effective communication both with internal and external clients. The candidate must possess superb time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proactive analysis and optimization of performance data mapped to campaign KPIs, including the oversight of successful ad delivery, page level analytics, video metrics, social, and etc.
- Monitor delivery and optimize campaigns based on clients success metrics; identify and elevate recommendations for campaign enhancements
- Accountable for creating and enhancing client reports and presentations
- Work closely with the Trust Creative & Editorial team to support and provide data-driven and actionable insights to inform content and creative recommendations in pre-sale
- Execute paid social campaigns on various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc)
- Lead performance discussions with internal & external stakeholders, presenting the details of performance reports and recommending optimizations and program enhancements
- Develop sector-based Best Practices based on Performance data and aligned to newsroom insights; Share learnings with the Trust team and the larger ad sales organization
- Manage 1-2 Performance Analysts. Onboard and train new hires.
- 3-4 years minimum of professional experience in digital media and data analysis
- Experience managing paid campaigns and social platforms such as Google Display Network, DSPs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and others
- Proficiency using analytics tools, including: Omniture, Google Analytics, Moat, IAS.
- Strategic and analytical interest and experience. Proven ability to comprehend the nuances of a client's business and connect business challenges to digital and social strategies and tactics.
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude. Client-facing communication skills are a must.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Management experience preferred
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27104