Social Media and Community Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
UNLEASH is a new B2B media platform and transformation engine for human resources, built to inspire, connect, and empower HR leaders worldwide to navigate the new working world. Leading the debate on the future of work and HR technology, UNLEASH brings together leaders who are passionate about people and technology.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative Social Media and Community Manager to join a hard-working team. The core remit of this role is to produce highly engaging social media content that promotes the first-class journalism at UNLEASH, focusing on the future of work, HR, and recruitment.
You’ll take on the day-to-day management of UNLEASH’s social channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. You’ll be producing video clips, infographics, quote cards, images and written social posts that align with the UNLEASH tone of voice and editorial output.
You’ll also develop channel-specific strategies in close collaboration with the Editorial team that contribute to our broader strategy for audience growth.
We’re looking for someone with demonstrable experience running social media accounts in a corporate or journalism setting and delivering successful social-first content across key platforms and growing follower bases.
The role will require regular engagement with UNLEASH’S key audience groups and would suit someone with a minimum of three years’ experience in tech and a proven track record in producing engaging, original, and industry-shaping social media content.
Multimedia experience is vital —we need storytellers who think about how a story is packaged for social media and is able to cut video clips and produce visuals to help drive audience engagement. HR knowledge and B2B experience is desired but not essential — but you must be passionate about people, stories, and innovation.
Direct Report: Editor-in-Chief
- Working to deadlines to create original and highly engaging social media content that aligns with editorial output and tone of voice.
- Edit and produce social media posts, visuals, and video to tight deadlines for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Track, manage and report on social media performance and engagement.
- Pitch creative ideas to grow social media audiences and have the ability to follow through with them.
- Demonstrate an understanding of UNLEASH’s audience demographic and always work with those in mind.
- Engaging via social media channels with CHROs, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and HR tech leaders from large market enterprises in North America and Europe.
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Ability to craft posts quickly using in-house style.
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, audiences and engagement, using data analytics to inform story selection.
- A proven ability to translate complex subjects and data into clear and engaging social media posts.
- Knowledge of the tech market.
- Experience working with journalists and/or editorial content.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, and a proven track record in audience building through social media.
- Proficiency Adobe Creative suite, video editing a plus.
- Positive collaborative approach to working in a busy cross-functional team.
- Attend UNLEASH in-person events when required.