We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Editor, with exceptional communication and networking skills, to join a professional association based in Gloucestershire. Working alongside a production editor, printers and digital team, the Editor will ensure timely publication of industry news and opinion pieces. This is a permanent role that would suit a candidate with experience of magazine production.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create annual editorial plan and commission contributors
- Edit, design and proofread magazine issues according to house-style
- Manage production editor, schedules, budgets and suppliers
- Attend and report on industry events
What you’ll have:
- Writing and editing/sub-editing experience for a professional audience
- Magazine production experience
- Outstanding communication and networking skills, with line-management experience
- Solid organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-pace environment
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.