Role: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About Talenthouse: Talenthouse is the ultimate co-creation platform, helping our partners to harness the power of creators in all corners of the world. With over 1M creators, 2.5M social followers, 4M members and a client list including major brands, media owners and agencies, this is a truly unique opportunity to join a pioneering global company at an exciting scale-up stage.
More about Talenthouse: https://www.talenthouse.com/articles/about-freelance-art-creative-job-opportunities
The Talenthouse group is looking to hire a number of Social Media Managers to work across its roster of platforms.
As a member of the newly formed Editorial Team, you’ll be taking ownership of the social media accounts for one of the platforms in the Talenthouse family. We’re looking for candidates who have experience heading up social channels, and who are competent with on-platform analytics and content formats while working closely with Marketing and Design teams, too.
We’re excited about Social Media Managers joining our team who’ll build upon the existing organic social strategy (someone else looks after the paid stuff - they’re lovely and you’ll be working closely together), deliver engaging content to our communities, and welcome more art lovers into our fold. We’re looking for people who have the magic of a combined creative and growth mindset, and a sharp, witty tone of voice.
- Create and curate social content, including images, made-for-social graphics, post copy, videos, UGC content, and anything else you find delightful for all social channels across your Talenthouse platform
- Own the publishing, scheduling and analysis of content across platforms for your Talenthouse platform
- Focus on increasing growth and engagement across the social channels for your platform
- Work with various teams across the business to help execute brilliant social content, and joining meetings which require a sharp social brain
It’ll be very exciting if you have
- Experience managing a social presence for a brand / platform / channel / person / pet dog
- Proven experience developing impactful social media strategies
- Strong global awareness with respect to cultural sensitivities
- Fantastic organization skills and the ability to manage content strategies across channels
- Experience and knowledge of analytics, social listening and publishing tools for social media
- Willingness to experiment! We’re looking to launch on new platforms and build audiences from scratch, as well as reinvigorate our current audiences. A social media manager who’s willing to try different approaches, test and learn, is the dream.
If this sounds like a fun and varied job to you (which it is) then click APPLY NOW and pop an email over to us, with ‘social media manager’ included in your subject line. It would be great if you could send us a pithy cover letter detailing why you’d be a dreamy addition to our shiny new team, and throw in some links to some of your previous social work.
We are accepting global applications from anyone who has complete fluency in English and enjoys a pun.