GUNG HO Communications is looking to recruit a dynamic Account Manager to join its team, based in its London (Shoreditch) or Birmingham (Jewellery Quarter) office. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and creative with a solid understanding of the media and influencer landscape across lifestyle, fashion and streetwear markets with the ability to manage small and large scale campaigns and provide expert and strategic client counsel.
Minimum 3 years lifestyle / fashion / streetwear / sportswear PR experience, either in-house or at agency level, operating in similar brand environments.
EXPERIENCE/REQUIREMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- Experience managing multiple accounts, including client press office campaigns, projects and events.
- Excellent client relationships, ability to provide strategic client counsel and experience of delivering an exemplary service to clients.
- Experience working on KPI driven accounts, achieving and over delivering against and setting client objectives and KPIs.
- Knowledge of how to implement measurement metrics, analyse results and communicate this to clients.
- Highly capable of producing quality press releases / media alerts / press facing information / quotes for features as well as top class proposal, pitches and presentations writing with independent proofing ability.
- Management of proposals, pitches and presentations.
- Excellent publicity skills and a strong understanding of what ‘makes a story’ and how best to pitch it.
- Strong network of contacts and pre-established working relationships with fashion, streetwear, commercial, sports, lifestyle / style editors, stylists, writers, from all relevant and leading media titles. European and Global media contacts also helpful.
- Must have solid influencer, talent and opinion leader relationships and ability to work with them on both an organic and paid basis.
- Manage project / seasonal / yearly plans for clients in response to their briefs and objectives.
- Identifying, recruiting & managing influencer/creatives/talent for content creation
- Excellent team management skills and understanding of how to manage direct reports (Account Executives) - providing daily support and ensure they are consistently developing / delivering against their own personal KPIs.
- Solid knowledge of finance and budget management.
- Oversee meeting co-ordination, lead client meetings, conference calls and updates.
- Social media savvy and be able to prove digital experience. Ability to work closely with social media teams to deliver 360 communication results.
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing media landscape.
ALSO MUST BE/HAVE:
- Proactive and solution driven
- Adopt and embrace agency processes and values
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational and forward planning skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to be agile and reactive
- Methodical and efficient approach to work, with common sense and initiative
- Comfortable, willing and proactive to work outside of their specialist areas when necessary
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Googledocs
- Willing to embrace and drive change
Salary to be discussed on experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter and CV as soon as possible.
ABOUT GUNG HO
With a combined experience of over 28 years, Gung Ho is a full service communications agency renowned as a pioneer in the ever-changing communications landscape and specialising in PR with skills across digital, design, events and marketing. Gung Ho champions engaging communication campaigns that enforce and elevate brand position while delivering results which support local and global sales growth. Following its acquisition of Coffin on Cake PR in 2016, Gung Ho now holds offices in London’s Old Street and the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham. Focused in both the fashion and consumer lifestyle sectors, Gung Ho retains a portfolio of international, European and UK clients including Ellesse, New Balance, CAT Footwear, Speedo, Hummel Hive, Kickers, Berghaus, Canterbury and Crew Clothing. To learn more about GUNG HO please visit www.gunghoco.com and follow on Twitter @GungHoCo.