Dow Jones' Product Strategy & Marketing team is responsible for managing product roadmap, collaborating on new product development, and developing product positioning, packaging and go-to-market strategy.
We equip the global sales team with:
- Timely, accurate and engaging presentations, sell sheets, templates and playbooks in order to drive revenue
- Leverage market and internal intelligence to enhance product positioning and inform new product creation
- Contribute to organized internal communication channels to deliver these tools and resources to the global sales team
- Provide product-specific expertise to our internal sales teams and solicit client feedback to improve product set
Within this context, the Product Marketing & Strategy Specialist will contribute to a team responsible for positioning, packaging, and collateral production for new and existing products; delivering those materials to sales. This role in particular will provide support and expertise for our core Financial Services brands, as well as our luxury brands & properties.
The Product Strategy & Marketing Specialist will add value to Dow Jones via the following core responsibilities:
Position, package, and produce collateral for new and existing products under direction of the Product Strategy & Marketing Senior Manager. Key outputs include:
- General presentations
- Sell sheets
- Internal and external marketing communications, specifically e-mail
- Training sessions (where appropriate)
Success for this role will ultimately be measured by the Product Strategy & Marketing Senior Manager, sales team and client satisfaction with product marketing knowledge, materials and services.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- An ability to articulate the value proposition for a product, service or offering that's complemented by formidable copywriting and storytelling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Photoshop prowess (Intermediate)
- Strong familiarity with social and email channels (e.g. LinkedIn, MailChimp, Salesforce/Pardot)
- A positive attitude
- A team-first approach (i.e. a willingness to assist other team members with projects as needed)
- A propensity for action:
- Learn, Do, Share (knowledge, ideas, etc.)
- An eye for design/layout and a knack for storytelling
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27565