About Mademoiselle Martina
Mlle Martina is a modern online magazine focused on womanhood in all its' aspects. We aim to help women participate fully and equally in every aspect of human life through sharing information, inspiration and opportunities across an evolving global community of women. We believe empowering women can change the world, and that we can play a key role in that. Join us, and you can too!
We will create high quality, inspirational and entertaining content across fashion and beauty, culture and arts and womanhood and motherhood. Goop.com uses a similar format, though with a more new-age, American lens and without a dedicated mission to empower women and celebrate womanhood.
We are pre-launch and well funded and intend to launch in Q4/21 or Q1 22.
This particular role is unique in its ability to work end-to-end from ideation, research, copy, visuals and distribution. There is also the ability to grow into an even broader role and over time lead people as we venture into Media, Affiliates, E-commerce/Drop-shipping and eventually our own product lines. The role can start immediately.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our Editor and Founder on our Content Strategy and Content Production Schedule
- Research selected content ideas to validate, back up and refine these
- Identify new content ideas and Research Hashtags/Trends that are getting engagement and are in line with our content strategy
- Refine content by adjusting it to different content formats via editing the copy and imagery/video formats
- Upload and Post the content using current Social Media Tools (e.g., HootSuite, Later) on all our relevant platforms
- Monitor engagement, moderate and reply to comments and build a weekly overview of engagement and comments high/lowlights per post to the founders and editor
What you'll need
- We empower women, so we prefer applications for people who identify as female
- Deep passion for gender rights and equal opportunities
- Articulated sense for fashion, arts, writing and life in all its beauty, with a strong drive to discover new things, research trends and facts and analyse and fact-check defining movements of our times
- Strong command of written language with demonstrated examples ideally applied to online communication/PR
- Background in design, writing, photography/videography and/or marketing
- Absolute fluency in Instagram
- The ability to demonstrate the above with tangible examples (e.g., social media posts, written copy, photos, videos)
Compensation, Flexibility and Benefits
- Need to have legal right to work in the UK
- Compensation is market level for candidates in the early phase of their career. Employer sponsored Healthcare is an option.
- Work schedule is typically 2-3 in person meetings a week with some co-working time in our office in Holland Park, and the rest work from home (for now, can migrate into office later if mutually desirable)