We are recruiting for an Associate Editor to fill a new role working with REBA’s Content Editor and Content Director to manage and deliver a growing range of digital articles, insight reports, industry videos and business conferences. We are an innovative, growing media and events business focussed on providing high quality, forward-looking digital and live content to employee reward, benefits and wellbeing professionals in corporate roles at medium to large organisations.
We are looking for an Associate Content Editor who has a confident, outgoing personality, strong editing, writing and speaking skills as well as the ability manage projects delivered to a high standard.
The role encompasses editing articles for reba.global, interviewing employers, writing case study and analysis articles, as well as managing videos and reports. The role requires someone who can spot new angles and link trends within the broader economy and workplace, as well as get excited by understanding technical human resources topics well.
The role is home-based, although the Associate Content Editor will be required to attend team meetings and occasional events in London. Our close-knit, supportive team is a blend of 12-16 employees, freelancers and contractors. You will also work with the wider business and leadership team, in areas such as strategy, product development, marketing and client relationships.
- Proven as B2B writer with strong editing skills (English-language) with at least 2+ years’ experience
- Highly-proficient, confident business interviewer and networker.
- Comfortable in an always-evolving digital world, whether: working arrangements; editorial, production and outputs; or business model.
- Outgoing, self-starter who aims for delivering quality, high value content.
- Collaborative team player who is able to lead when necessary.
- Highly organised and effective manager of resources and projects.
- Responsive to feedback and change, always aspiring to improvement and excellence.
The Reward & Employee Benefits Association (REBA) is the professional association for employers offering rewards and benefits to their staff as part of a wider HR strategy to engage talent and drive success. The aim of REBA is to bring people together at events, make introductions, distribute information and provide insight through research.
REBA is the brand name of Reba Group Ltd which is a growing six-year-old company which has always been profitable (including in 2020). For further information, visit www.reba.global