We are looking for an Online Editor for Sea Angler, the UK's leading sea fishing brand. The vacancy comes at an exciting time for the brand as we seek to accelerate digital growth, and is an opportunity for a digital expert to make a big impact.
- Are you focused on creating high-quality, engaging content to grow audience reach?
- Are you passionate about using data and analytics to drive performance?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team to build a brand?
- Do you have an interest in angling and willingness to learn?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
- Creating original content and optimising magazine content for website and social media.
- Increase website audience volume and engagement by:
- Optimising existing website content
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies
- Regularly monitoring and reacting to site analytics
- Identifying best practice through competitor analysis and other relevant insight
- Creating and uploading social media content in line with strategy.
- Driving video development and strategy working with the wider team.
- Reviewing social engagement weekly and monthly to refine according to performance.
- Work with internal and external teams on digital projects where required.
- Create monthly digital performance reports and meet with publisher and magazine editor to discuss.
- Manage and upload sponsored content from mag to online where applicable and other commercial-related content across digital channels.
- Plan content for weekly content e-newsletter liaising with magazine editor.
- Oversee updating of new subs offers online and new covers on website.
Required skills & experience:
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & presentation) plus excellent interpersonal skills required. to liaise with key departments across the business and other external partners.
- Strong digital content production skills across web, social and other platforms.
- Expert in Google Analytics, SEO and keyword research.
- Video creation/editing.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong InDesign, Excel, Word and Outlook experience.
- Understanding of angling sector and interest in sea angling preferable.
- Full UK Driving Licence preferable.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Results orientated.
- Interest in sea angling, willingness to learn.
- Integrity, high standards, ambitious, contributes ideas, acts quickly.
- Team player who shares knowledge.
Based working from home, this is an exciting opportunity which would suit a highly driven individual with a track record of creating trusted content and growing audience reach and engagement.
If this sounds like you then click APPLY BY 29TH OCTOBER by emailing us your CV.