This is an exciting opportunity to take a role shaping the editorial direction of three market-leading healthcare magazines.
The role will involve managing a team of reporters to produce the best news and feature content for our websites serving community pharmacists, NHS commissioners and practice managers. The right candidate will be experienced in setting a news agenda, be confident in delivering exclusive investigations and have top-quality writing and editing skills. There will be plenty of scope to work on new projects for the digital brands, such as roundtables, podcasts and social media campaigns as well as come up with plenty of ideas to keep improving the content and widen their reach.
The Editor will work with the Group Editor to set the editorial direction for all three publications as well as working within a wider editorial team which includes the company’s other healthcare publications; Pulse and Nursing in Practice.
You will have at least five years’ experience in journalism; trade journalism and/or health journalism are preferred, but not essential.
- At least five years’ experience in journalism
- A track record of breaking exclusives
- A track record of initiating and conducting investigations
- A background of commissioning articles
- Line management experience
- At least one years’ experience in an editor role
- A background in trade journalism
- A background in health journalism
- A background in clinical journalism
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday
To apply, please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV and cover letter.