Cogora is looking for an Editorial Assistant to support our award-winning editorial teams across our seven healthcare brands.
You will be a quick learner and highly organised with the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy, fast-paced newsroom. You will have the opportunity to hone your writing skills by working closely with our talented reporters and editors.
- Sending out editorial newsletters and closely monitoring their effectiveness
- Assisting the team with their social media platforms to help drive forward the rapid growth of our online healthcare audience
- Provide administrative support to the editors
- Assist in organising roundtables
- Support at events with photography and social media
- Build surveys to send out to our audiences
- Collate data to help reporters with their investigations
- Help upload content to our CMS
- Ability to multitask, and a desire to learn and experiment
- Knowledge of social media and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of CMS, HTML, CSS and SEO
- Knowledge of digital media trends and emerging platforms would be advantageous
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday
To apply, please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV and cover letter.