The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the supporting customer acquisition and revenue growth of Dow Jones Professional Information Business products by building and optimizing the Dow Jones digital experiences.
Responsibilities & Activities
We are looking for an experienced data-driven Marketing Coordinator who can take the reins on our inbound marketing efforts and join our growing marketing team. In this role you will help manage our website and the ongoing testing and optimization of the web visitor experience with a growth mindset.
How you can make an impact:
- Oversee website content management and assure coordination for timely, consistent, and meaningful updates and enhancement
- Work in tandem with brand marketing teams to maximize conversion rates across content, event, and nurture email activity
- Run experiments, build processes and implement tools to optimize web and landing page experiences, including our web chat experiences
- Report on inbound performance to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into leads
- Manage vendor relationships including project management of site translation firms
- Assist with budgeting, billing, and invoice coding
- Stay current on website best practices and marketing technologies through industry news, training, conferences
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant experience; B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Familiarity with interpreting key digital marketing metrics and experience with appropriate measurement methods across online channels including A/B testing
- Experience with Wordpress, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), Uberflip and/or Salesforce a plus
- Bonus skills: Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics
Manager: Head of Demand Gen
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - MARKETING
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27668