Yahoo Life UK e-commerce writer
Yahoo Life UK is looking for a shopping writer who has experience working with affiliate partners and creating e-commerce content for a leading UK publication. The right candidate will be across new product launches, sales and deals, use data and shopping habits to inform content pitches and write swiftly and accurately.
This is a great chance for a writer to have a big voice and reach a huge audience. There will be opportunities to attend events, test new products and contribute to Yahoo Life UK’s newsletter, podcast and video offerings. Occasional evening and weekend work will be required and flexible working can be discussed. Preferably NCTJ qualified.
- Create engaging and well-written shopping content quickly
- Pitch data-led ideas daily to the Yahoo Life UK editors
- Identify consumer trends using affiliate data, social media and search tools
- Contribute to the Yahoo Life UK newsletter and podcast
- Work with other Yahoo Life UK team members to optimise content where appropriate
- Help to grow and develop the Yahoo UK e-commerce experience
We are looking for a journalist who:
- Has experience writing high-performing e-commerce content
- Has a good understanding of media law
- Experience compiling SEO-led product round-ups and single product articles on a range of topics including fashion, beauty, home as well as sales and deals
- Has previous experience using affiliate softwares including Skimlinks, AWIN and Amazon
- Knows how to monitor consumer trends daily to inform content
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and cover letter