Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great analytical skills to research and analyze third party data to identify real estate trends for Yardi’s Matrix Team!
What you will do
- Research, identify, and analyze third-party and market data to identify real estate trends/opportunities in support of key goals and initiatives
- Acts as a liaison for external and internal client inquires and manages special projects
- Generate and maintain statistical data models, specific to client related solutions, trend findings, or other data models as requested
- Document and generate necessary reports and recommendations based on findings; including, but not limited to, real estate strategies and potential market impacts (for internal & external distribution)
- Develop and present findings to internal management and clients
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships across departments and teams
- Attend industry events and present findings and recommendations from the department
- Write recurring real estate reports and create presentations for clients and prospects covering the economy, real estate data and trends impacting different asset types
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics; or related experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- 1 year of experience with business writing, research or real estate focus
- Proficiency in research and data analytics, with the ability to present analyses in a comprehensible and sophisticated manner via reports and presentations
- High comfort level presenting to senior leadership as well as clients and prospects
- Expert MS Office Skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with both internal and external clients
- Expert understanding of economic theory and principles and their application to the real estate industry
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, demonstrating strong problem solving and organizational skills, with a high initiative and a sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!