Digital Content Writer | London | £25,000 - £28,000 | Full time, permanent
Are you looking for a content role at a fast-growing, socially-conscious business? Would you like to develop specialist knowledge of the education sector and use it to help over 120,000 school leaders take decisive action in their schools?
The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act. We are a fast-growing company with big ambitions, but at the heart of everything we do is a passionate commitment to supporting schools in delivering better outcomes for children and young people.
The Key is looking for a creative individual with strong writing skills to join us as a digital content writer for our market-leading support services. As a digital content writer you will research, write and maintain practical and engaging content of exceptional quality to meet the needs of school leaders, governors and leaders of multi-academy trusts. You will:
- Draw on expertise from trustworthy external sources, from both the education sector and outside it, and quickly develop specialist knowledge of the sector
- Speak to our members regularly, to understand their problems and how best to address them
- Bring imagination, empathy, creativity and commercial sense to everything you do.
The ideal person
- Have experience of working in the education sector or 2+ years writing experience
- Have first-class research and writing skills
- Have strong editorial judgement and decision-making
- Have a creative spark and a strong commercial awareness in spotting opportunities for high-impact content across a range of formats
- Have an interest in the education sector and a strong focus on professional learning.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
More information on the role, company and how to apply can be found here: https://thekeysupport.com/careers/
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Wednesday 13th October.