Yahoo UK - Senior Video & Audio Producer
Yahoo UK is looking for a Senior Video & Audio Producer to join our growing team.
You will drive the production of Yahoo video and audio series - working with producers and editors to create engaging content that builds audience and brand awareness across Yahoo News, Finance, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
The ideal candidate will have multi-platform experience - everything from short-form social content, to original long-form digital storytelling, as well as audio production.
Having worked in a ‘digital first’ environment, you will create and implement ‘video best practices’ across social platforms, and have a deep insight into audience behaviour as well as a track record of creating bold and original work that builds followers and brand loyalty.
The role is a 12-month contract with a competitive salary. Remote working will be considered, although some presence in our central London offices will be needed when required.
What you will be doing
- Lead Yahoo UK’s day-to-day video coverage while liaising with senior colleagues in News, Lifestyle, Finance and Entertainment.
- Work closely with the Head of Video to implement video strategy across all Yahoo UK content.
- Implement efficient workflows that allow for scaling of engaging and innovative content production.
- Oversee producers and editors and ensure quality of output.
- Develop new content ideas and identify new opportunities to grow Yahoo Video.
- Edit, Design and Film original content for use across Yahoo channels.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient across Adobe Creative Cloud, with a focus on Premier, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Ability to film unsupervised with experience of lighting and location sound recording.
- Have a track record of success producing video in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving on a daily basis.
- Possess a broad knowledge across News, Finance, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
- Highly organised and collaborative, able to work effectively on a cross-functional team.
- Understand the importance of tone, and adapt video according to content and format.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels, and an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and cover letter.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We are dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment.