We're looking for an experienced recruiting professional to lead talent acquisition efforts across the EMEA region. This person will be responsible for developing recruiting strategies for the EMEA region, understanding talent movement and demand in the market and ensuring that talent requirements are supported through effective build versus buy initiatives. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead full life cycle of recruiting, from planning, sourcing, assessing, through hiring and onboarding.
- Timely and cost-effective fulfilment of all open requisitions with high-quality talent.
- On-boarding of new starters (permanent, temporary, and internship positions)
- Proactively lead updates on all open positions to the business and People Business Partners. Content should add value beyond status update, and include market feedback, challenges and trends.
- Consult with senior business stakeholders advising on the talent acquisition strategies and tailor approach subject to requirements
- Use creative sourcing techniques leveraging networks and online platforms to ensure the best talent is attracted to the organisation
- Deliver internal and external recruitment information and updates to the business using data, reporting and intel
- Participate in workforce planning for current and future talent needs. Anticipate future trends and collaborate with People Partners in supporting the business with their talent needs.
- Continuous improvement in streamlining the full life cycle of recruiting for a better experience for candidates and hiring managers and against core metrics, e.g. quality of hire, cost-per hires, employee referrals.
- Ensure recruiting practices are in compliance with Country guidelines and internal processes.
- Building new and managing existing professional partnerships (i.e. staffing agencies, universities, media partners)
- Lead the Internship Program efforts in the region by designing an engaging program with activities and training for the interns to get the most out of the program.
- Understand opportunities for Diversity & Inclusion in the workforce and implement initiatives to build a diverse workforce.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position in a best-in-class organization
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or relevant field would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Employment Laws of the EMEA region
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (Ability to communicate in English)
- Ability to work in a fast paced international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and a strong attention to detail;
- Experience designing and executing social media, and employment branding strategies, including Linkedin knowledge
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets to measure & analyze various metrics.
What do we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27916