Signify Research is recruiting for an Editor/Journalist to create high-value, analytical insights on global healthcare technology markets. It will involve supporting its expanding analyst and editorial team in producing regular and timely content for Signify Research’s “Premium Insights” subscription service. Customers of Signify Research’s subscriptions include some of the world's leading healthcare technology vendors such as GE Healthcare, Canon Medical, Agfa Healthcare, Hyland and Konica Minolta.
This is a permanent, full-time role, and the role is a mix of home-based and office working at our Cranfield, UK office.
It offers an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic and highly respected healthtech analyst firm and, for the right candidate, the chance to support the company as it expands its product portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Signify Research editorial and market analyst team to plan, research and write regular industry briefings, insights and thought leadership articles focused around topics on digital health, artificial intelligence, precision medicine, telehealth, medical imaging and clinical IT.
- As new market developments break, create timely content that allows readers to quickly digest the Signify Research view on the implications of the news.
- Support and co-create whitepapers, conference/trade show reports, and blogs.
- Actively build relationships with industry press and media and provide overall PR support; develop healthcare and technology contacts at major business and broadsheet media.
- Support training and best practice in terms of insight writing style and quality for the market analyst team.
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years’ proven track record of strong reporting in a B2B, technical industry journalism role.
- Preferably producing journalistic content on healthcare technology, pharma, or life science subject areas, although technical B2B experience in other sectors would also be considered.
- An awareness of global healthcare issues.
- Exceptional analytical, writing and editing skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team.
- Ability to communicate and consult with executive-level clients.
- An interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
Salary and Benefits:
- £30-40K dependent upon experience
- Health cash plan and company life insurance policy
- Company pension, company profit share bonus and personalised bonus
- International travel opportunities
- Training and mentorship by the company’s Principal Analysts
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at a fast-growing company