Job title: Sponsorship Activation Coordinator
Who reports into: Director of Event Sponsorship Activations
Where is it located? New York
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for 130 years now and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance and Dow Jones Newswires. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Be part of the team responsible for producing first class live events and sponsorship experiences for Dow Jones, The Wall Street Journal and WSJ Barron's Group. The Dow Jones events team produces well over 250 events a year (globally) of all shapes, sizes and formats, bringing our brands to life for our members and our clients. At the heart of it all is live journalism, connecting our audiences with newsmakers and big ideas, via ambitious experiences. Since March we have been producing our events virtually - discovering and understanding new ways to engage with our audiences and clients.
The sponsorship activation team coordinator role will be at the heart of helping the team deliver against the revenue goals for Live Journalism across Dow Jones. This role will work across all business, with a particular focus on supporting the sponsorship activation team to deliver turnkey solutions for sponsors and seamless integration into our conferences.
The role will assist by focusing on:
- Maintaining the sponsorship activation database with new ideas + vendors for both virtual and in-person events
- Reviewing weekly events highlights report to ensure sponsorship details are current
- Preparing sponsor status templates with each activation lead
- Developing sponsor executive brief templates for each event
- Reviewing and summarizing virtual event analytics reports for each sponsor
- Assisting with updates to sponsor timeline glossary and welcome kits
- Maintaining the sponsor logo folder used by the broader events and conference marketing teams and production vendors
- Collecting sponsor-specific screenshots at virtual events and creating a photo library for each sponsor at in-person events
- Maintaining the conference sponsor history tracker
- Degree or equivalent
- Comfortable and confident to advise members of sponsorship team and share ideas and experiences
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: NEW VENTURES
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27756