We need an individual who is passionate about print and digital advertising, who can work in a fast-paced environment, who's excited about writing and creating proposals that make our advertisers want to work with WSJ
The Marketing Coordinator will work to develop RFP responses and proactive opportunities within vertical-specific categories.
This person will be the main point of contact for vertical-specific RFPs, and will work closely with the Sales Reps to develop winning proposal ideas and proactive opportunities for specific category clients.
- Leading and developing RFP responses and internal brainstorms in regards to pre-sales opportunities
- Creating and developing proposal decks and marketing materials with a focus on creative storytelling
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams, including Sales, Media Planning, Research, Ad Product, etc. to ensure ideas are uniquely WSJ and executable, as well as meet the objectives of our advertisers
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Provide support, where necessary, to the wider team
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a sales marketing function - publisher-side experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of the sales and creative development process, as well as content marketing and emerging digital and social platforms
- Knowledge of basic Research metrics with experience in translating and shaping data into compelling stories aligning with a brand's target market
- Strong organizational, project management, writing, storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully operate within a large organization, effectively communicating with executives, interdepartmental teams and external clients
- Has superior proposal writing skills that translate into clear and compelling marketing solutions and client proposals
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude, team player
- Commitment to excellence. No job too big, no job too small
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27783