About the role:
The Junior Designer will join the Production team, working across the company’s B2B magazines and guides (digital and print), external content projects and inhouse marketing materials. They will be an all-round designer with digital experience and the ability to create great conceptual ideas, infographics and layout design (print and online).
- Design standalone microsites for Bonhill as well as content marketing sites for external clients.
- Support on the magazine and print production projects.
- Help produce social media tiles, event sites and marketing communications.
- Work closely with internal departments and external clients.
- Be abreast of the latest technologies and techniques in digital design.
What you will need:
- Sound knowledge of design principles for online, print, social media and promotional materials.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a must, XD and Adobe After Affects preferable.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively, with a portfolio of work to show.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a fast-paced business environment with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of print production and digital workflow, with an understanding of the correct file formats for various media
- Strong in layout and typography.
- An enthusiastic and hard-working attitude.
- A good communicator who is confident working with people at all levels.
What we offer you:
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays.
- Private medical insurance with AXA PPP plus a cash plan with Medicash.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Life assurance at 4x salary.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced maternity policy.
- Bonhill All Stars employee recognition programme.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements – a combination of remote, semi-remote and purely office-based working, empowering our people to decide when, where and how they work best to ensure high performance alongside work-life balance.