We’re looking for someone to work with our membership manager to develop and run member engagement activities, manage data and reporting. The role’s key job is to ensure that UnHerd’s membership continues to go from strength to strength and that we do everything we can to give existing members the best possible experience online and at in person events.
- Arrange and help produce virtual and live member events
- Support membership manager with member queries and comment moderation
- Ensure promotional materials and welcome gifts are promptly sent
- Keep the members’ portal up to date
- Assisting on ad-hoc projects as required
- Provide admin support to the membership manager
- Assist in video editing and transcribing events and other content
Skills and experience required:
- An idea of how UnHerd can expand our membership base is essential
- Experience of producing events from start to finish
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills, as well as being a team player
- Able to write briefs, social media copy and other engaging material as requested
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Spreadsheets and creating reports
- Knowledge/Experience of Photoshop, filming, filming software and MailChimp to create marketing materials would be desirable
- Experience of CRM systems is essential
- Ability to work on your own initiative, meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
£21,000 per annum
Please note this role is UK based.
Please click Apply now and send a CV and covering letter.