Assistant Editor, UnHerd
This is a terrific opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced editor to join UnHerd’s strong team.
You will be a key part of the operation, helping to run the daily edition. Your primary responsibility will be to commission, edit and publish written work, but you will also have an opportunity to contribute to our audio-visual output.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of editing and/or writing for a national newspaper, magazine or leading online publication
- The confidence, experience and interest to commission essays on a wide range of themes
- A keen eye for excellent new writers in both the UK and US
- A creative and inquisitive mind, able to generate ideas for pieces and interviews
- Strong news sense
- A flair for ghost writing
- An understanding of what makes UnHerd unique
Please click Apply now and send a CV and covering letter.