Spotlight Sports Group is a global media technology company specialising in sports betting content and data. We operate multiple award-winning B2C brands including Racing Post, Pickswise, myracing, Free Super Tips & Soccerbase. Our other businesses in the group are ICS-digital, ICS-translate and Alarm Sports Network. Our global B2B division provides betting content, media partnerships, trading solutions and much more.
We're looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Video Producer who will lead a small team of producers to create industry-leading video across the Racing Post brand (primarily).
- Lead on the ideation and technical creation of new shows and video projects for Racing Post
- Manage the team of Video Producers and their weekly output
- Planning our weekly schedule of shows and also other content pieces that may be requested from other areas of the business
- Handle the booking of talent for all of our AV output
- Work closely with commercial on new pitches and decks for our potential partners
- Produce and vision mix our long-form magazine shows such as RP Live, In The Know, What A Shout, Postcast and other planned new shows
- Quickly turn around video content from start to finish to produce a clean end product that meets ours and our partners objectives
- Execute broadcast quality static and motion graphics in pre and post production
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media and video platforms and know which type of video format works on each
Due to the nature of this role you will located in our London Office.
- Some management of a team - or long-term project
- Experience of handling production schedules
- Excellent video editing skills including a clear understanding of audio and colour correction
- Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Produce error-free work at pace with the correct branding and tone of voice
- Advanced knowledge and experience with studio based shoots and vision mixing live
- Experience in producing professional video using DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- Have a proven record of working to tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of video SEO best practises
- Must be available to work weekends/overtime during our key sporting events
- Organic expert sports betting and horse-racing and sports knowledge
We are looking for people who share an affinity for our values:
Trust is Everything
We are One Team
We are Focused but Flexible
Our goal is Excellence
If you feel aligned to these values, we would love to hear from you.
Spotlight Sports Group recognises the value of employing people from a range of different backgrounds who come with a variety of experience, views and opinions. Please let us know if you require any flexibility or adjustments to enable your application.
All job offers are subject to successful CCJ and DBS checks
The position will come with a competitive salary, bonus, 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare and a great pension. We also give you your birthday off. We think we have an amazing working environment and culture and hope you will do too.