Launched in 2019 by The Grocer, Vision has quickly established itself as a leading provider of branded content and lead generation for both the world’s top FMCG companies and the suppliers looking to partner with them.
From Coca-Cola and Nestlé to Facebook and Youtube, The Grocer Vision’s mission is to create quality content that drives our clients’ growth and provides a high-value information resource for our audience of food and drink professionals.
Thanks to growing demand for our service we are currently looking for a Content Project Co-ordinator to provide vital support to both our internal team of content creators, designers, marketers and sales teams, as well as the clients, agencies and creatives with whom we partner.
As a key bridge between all these functions, this varied role would suit someone who loves content, marketing and project management, and is looking to build a career in the exciting world of media, food & drink, advertising and PR.
Please be aware this role does not involve writing any copy and is not a junior content role.
- Working closely with the Commercial content editor:
- Creating and controlling trolling project schedules
- Acting as key point of contact for all project-related queries
- Managing production costs
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes
- Attending and recording client meetings
- Attending video shoots / bespoke events
- Monitoring and reporting back on the performance of client campaigns
- Securing and monitoring client feedback
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in managing stakeholders, chasing key information and pushing back where needed
- Creative, pro-active, flexible, composed and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of project management tools e.g. Trello, Jira, Slack, Asana
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Marketing Platform (e.g. Analytics)
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance Scheme
William Reed’s head office is near Crawley where you will be based from, 30 minutes from Brighton and 10 minutes from Gatwick and its connections to Victoria, London Bridge, and the world. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, you will be required to work from the office for a minimum 2 days per week, with the rest of the week working from home.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.