Job Title:Research Editor, Greek, Politically Exposed Persons (6-Month Contract)
About the Role
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance is a global provider of third-party risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. We deliver data, research tools and services to help our clients meet anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and economic sanctions regulations and mitigate third-party risk.
You will join a team of multilingual experts who research, record and update details on senior political figures from specific countries for the Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) content set within Dow Jones Risk & Compliance. You will report to the Manager, Politically Exposed Persons. You will be based in Barcelona.
- Create and update profiles of senior political figures (Politically Exposed Persons - PEP) for specific countries by continually monitoring and analysing relevant publicly available sources including government websites, data on Dow Jones owned products and specific directories
- Research and extract relevant data adhering to guidelines on PEP selection, data coverage and accuracy standards
- Respond in writing to clients' questions about PEP content
- Monitor and analyse changes in anti-money laundering regulations
- Write due diligence reports on companies and/or individuals as required and contribute to other projects
- Contribute to workflow improvements and tool efficiencies
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Proofreading skills and experience in handling large volumes of information
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and responsible attitude
- An openness to different views and appreciation of team diversity
- The ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Fluency in additional languages
- Understanding of the political landscape in Greece and Cyprus
- Knowledge of and interest in politics and anti-money laundering regulations
- Automation skills, such as advanced knowledge of Excel, Macros/VBA programming, Python, HTML and/or SQL
- Education to a degree level or relevant experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 28691