Position Title: Content Analyst
Department: Content Curation
Functional Area: Custom Research
Reports to: Manager, Content Curation, Singapore
As Content Analyst, you will write and maintain search queries, monitor specified companies, industries and/or topics for newsletter development and delivery. You will also provide support for our flagship product, Factiva, by creating expert searches, trending topics, web agents and performing quality checks, and translations as needed. As a reliable and responsible team member, you will be open to different views and opinions and appreciate team diversity. You will report to the Manager, Content Curation, Singapore.
- Write and maintain queries and select relevant news articles for specific clients based on their interests
- Write and maintain queries on news and industry topics for displaying relevant results in Factiva.
- Maintain web agents to make sure that we crawl as much content and as efficiently as possible and add new valuable sites to our content collection
- Write and proofread Due Diligence reports when required.
- Monitor content sources by language and industry sector to ensure that Dow Jones offers the best content to its subscribers.
- Engage with customers to identify opportunities, needs and concerns.
- Degree level education
- Research skills; and creativity in the pursuit of sources
- Current news awareness and solid news judgment
- Strong customer focus
- Boolean search knowledge
- Chinese, Japanese or Korean language skills a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 28710