The ServiceNow technical lead will represent the business unit for an initiative to deploy a ServiceNow platform that will eventually serve all of News Corp. The SNOW tech lead will elucidate, document and communicate requirements and data in partnership with News Corp stakeholders and Enterprise Services (ES) team. The SNOW tech Lead will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction. He/She will develop a detailed understanding of the ServiceNow solution and identify any gaps between requirements and the contemplated future state. Additionally, manage all stages of the Service Delivery lifecycle including Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations, and Continual Service Improvement.
The SNOW tech lead will communicate the current status and their assessments of the technical solution to business and ES stakeholders. The outcome from these activities will be a ServiceNow solution which meets News Corp requirements.
- Experience with IT Service Management
- Foundational understanding of ServiceNow platform
- Experience leading technical implementation efforts in similar scope and size
- Experience translating business requirements into technical cloud solutions
- Experience providing technical leadership for modernization projects, including strategic planning and implementation, making use of Cloud services
- Experience with end-user and stakeholder engagement, communication, and training
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations and migrating into ServiceNow from legacy system. Knowledge developing and configuring ServiceNow modules.
- Must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills
- Analytical ability
- Foundational co-ordination skills (eg. Use of action tracking, calendaring, follow-up, etc.)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- Experience with ServiceNow transition / transformation initiatives
- DT best practice certifications such as ITIL Foundations
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree. Requires Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree and 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: NCT - Architecture
Job Category: IT Development Group
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video. Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 38 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism. The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 28795