Luxury London Media is looking for a Digital Writer to work across all aspects of online editorial.
Contract type: six-month full time services contract, with a view to becoming permanent.
- To create SEO compatible content for our digital platform, LuxuryLondon.co.uk
- To pitch and source editorial ideas and features in line with the Luxurylondon.co.uk audience and tone of voice
- To contribute in the management of Luxury London’s social media channels
- To assist with the creation of regular editorial newsletters
- To review the work of contributors and team members, ensuring that it is in line with company policies and ethics and to manage the accurate proof reading of articles
- To work with the Digital Editor and wider editorial team in the future planning of content
- To work with the Digital Editor and commercial team to pitch and create sponsored content across all platforms
- To adhere to departmental working procedures for processing incoming emails and client correspondence
- To assist in the completion of departmental administrative and reporting tasks
- A proven track record in lifestyle content for digital platforms
- Fantastic copywriting and editing skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A solid knowledge of SEO and social media
- An understanding of affiliate marketing
- A strong knowledge of the luxury sector
- Experience in Google Analytics, MailChimp, Photoshop and InDesign is preferred but not essential
Working at Luxury London Media
Through our digital platform, print publications and programme of experience-led events, Luxury London Media positions premium brands in front of high-net worth individuals and highly-defined target audiences. Luxury London also produces a series of contract publications for our brand partners.
Our office is based in Bayswater and is easily accessible on the District, Circle and Central lines. We have a wide range of shops and restaurants on our doorstep and are only a stone’s throw from Hyde Park.
Employment perks include:
25 days paid leave + Bank Holidays off. Length of service programme offering additional leave to reward loyalty. Flexible working hours and working from home. A day’s paid leave for volunteering or charity work.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.