When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global provider of news and business information, we deliver content to consumers and organizations via newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, conferences, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and video. Dow Jones has produced unrivalled quality content for 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news-gathering operations with almost 2,000 journalists in more than 80 bureaus, including the Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation. Other premier brands include Barron's, MarketWatch, Factiva and DJX. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. Dow Jones publishes in 13 languages and distributes content in 28 languages, combining technology with news and data to support business decision making.
We are seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the following position, to be based in the United Kingdom:
Partners and Content Integration Specialist, EMEA
As part of our investment plan, we are seeking an exceptional information professional to work within the Risk & Compliance Product team. The Dow Jones Risk & Compliance Content Integration Specialists are responsible for working directly with customers as well as partners leveraging the Risk & Compliance product suite. This includes providing support to both technical and business users who have integrated the Dow Jones Risk and Compliance product(s) into their workflow.
- Provide first line support to partners who deliver Dow Jones Risk and Compliance content.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure Dow Jones is delivering the best integration solutions for Risk and Compliance.
- Coordinate pre-sale, post-sale and implementation support and guidance for RIsk & Compliance feeds and API products.
- Provide consultation around the region on the best way to structure deals, opportunities and partnerships.
- Contribute thought leadership around the strategic direction of the Risk & Compliance business on subjects such as brand, positioning, value proposition and product roadmap.
- Drive the successful integration of our content into partners and customer platforms.
- Communicate globally for local partner and customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a global team environment.
- Understanding of Internet and Intranet applications, emerging web technologies, and industry trends.
- Knowledge or experience of Graph Technology desirable.
- Knowledge of data feeds and APIs desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills for customers' and partners' issues while consistently providing high levels of customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to utilize effective influencing strategies to gain agreement or commitment to proposed solutions.
- Interest and aptitude to learn new technical systems and applications.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines to a very high accuracy level and adjust to changes when required.
- Positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure.
- Desire to grow with the company.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - RISK & COMPLIANCE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 28742