The World of Interiors: Account Manager, The Index
Now in its 3rd year since launch, The World of Interiors Index are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Account Manager to continue driving revenue, managing existing members and recruiting new ones for our online directory of shops, galleries and specialist interior services.
We are looking for a candidate who has a keen interest in interiors, design and art and is eager to meet and sell to the community within it. This candidate will be results-driven with a proven track record of growing revenue, ideally with a year to 18 months experience in a sales role. The ability to work hard under pressure whilst maintaining a positive and can-do attitude is a prerequisite.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating new revenue opportunities through memberships, advertising and events.
- Meeting clients and sourcing new leads at relevant trade fairs, design weeks and showrooms.
- Managing existing client relationships and building new ones.
- Working closely with the display sales team to generate new leads.
- Marketing The Index through events, social media and print alongside the Editor of the Index.
- Selling into the June World of Interiors annual Art and Antiques issue.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Ideally one year - 18 months sales experience in digital and/or print.
- A media background, used to working to strict publishing deadlines and liaising on the technical/build/production side.
- An appetite for hard work and a tenacious approach to winning business.
- The ability to perform well under pressure and take initiative.
- An independent approach to thinking and problem-solving.
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team.