We are currently recruiting for a junior editorial role spanning all Lifestyle areas of the website, writing and creating content for verticals including Fashion, Health & Fitness, Travel, Beauty, Parenting and Cuisine.
Reporting to the Lifestyle Managing Editor, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic all-rounder who can write quick, accurate and engaging lifestyle stories HELLO! readers will love.
We are looking for a versatile reporter with a passion for all things celebrity and Royal, while also brimming with new ideas for evergreen features. You will also be keen to conduct celebrity interviews and attend red carpet events.
As with all roles within the online team, you will be required to help with other areas of the site during major events, working out of hours when required.
Key responsibilities of the role are to:
- pitch six original stories daily across all Lifestyle verticals
- write clear, accurate and engaging copy to tight deadlines
- write strong headlines, snappy meta titles and captions
- ensure all stories are of the highest standard and legally sound
- be confident in using a CMS, a good understanding of SEO principles and strong Photoshop skills
- remain flexible and to assist in any task required to keep the website updated
- closely monitor the performance of your stories and help implement new strategies to improve traffic
- assist the Head of Lifestyle with affiliates stories on an adhoc basis
This role is 9-5, Tuesday to Saturday.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' and include your CV, cover letter and a short celebrity or royal fashion story (300 words) that you think would be perfect for the HELLO! website.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those who are being most actively considered for a position.
We are committed to equality and diversity at Hello! valuing the positive impact difference has on our Teams and are keen to attract a diverse candidate pool.